Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It's been an amazing week again here in Indiana, and I've been taking lots more pictures to share with you. :) There's still a lot of snow on the ground, and we're thoroughly enjoying the beauty of winter up north (though everyone else still thinks we're crazy).
 I'm half-heartedly looking forward to leaving, and praying about being able to come back up here with Connie again sometime in the next five months. I wish all of you could experience this place (more specifically this ministry), so you could see just how amazing it really is!
Anyway...on to pictures.
My little buddy Jo Lien. Very mischievous, and loves watching Disney animations (mostly The Little Mermaid....just ask Connie, who, poor girl, has the entire movie memorized now). He always makes me smile.
 I found this window hanging in my dresser. Really cool.
 Window hanging in the kitchen
 Connie and I use this wonderful kettle at least once every day.
 Saturday evening Connie, myself, Pam and her boyfriend Andy went to the Point of Grace Christmas concert. It was amazing!
Chris August started them off. I'd only heard one of his songs before, so it was great to hear some more of his music. :) He's got some great stuff!
 The amazing violinist for Point of Grace
 And the amazing ladies! I love her plaid skirt!
 They are so fun! Singing "Candy Cane Lane"
 They partnered with Soldiers' Hope, which sends Bibles to troops overseas. Connie and I got to write a note in this one :)
 They also had the comedian, Nazareth. Absolutely hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment