Monday, November 8, 2010

The kids

I've been getting pictures of all of us for our family photo collage...so far we've got pictures of all of us kids. :)

Judah


Moriah
 Just 'cause this is too funny :P
 And she's too cool ;)

 Josiah...who still refuses to smile
 Jeremy. My lil/big bro
 Senior photos in the spring time, coming up! ;)
 Judah again
 The cutest in the family...Mikey
 *sigh* I wish all people were as willing to smile as he is!
 Sarah...we did a really long photoshoot ;)







 She kissed the tree. Not saying anything more....
 The light spot makes it look like she's got a nose ring :P
 Sarah did my photos...despite the light spots, I like this one :)
 She made me hug the tree :(

 And act like I was holding the pillars of the gazebo up...to my embarrassment, as there was a baby shower going on at the house across the street, and all the ladies kept going to the door to stare. >_< The things I do for my sister ;)
 The girl ALSO had the nerve to put me in JAIL!!!


It was cold...trying to warm my face

My favorite. EVER. My sis is amazing!
And Karah! :)

Photos of Mom and Dad coming...as soon as I can get them. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Love them all!
    Can't wait to see mom and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are GREAT and I love your outfit and coat! :D
    The one of Sarah kissing the tree is hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete