Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random



I've had to bring out the reading glasses a lot more lately...I think an appointment with the eye doctor is in my near-future. :/

Sarah is working on a lot of knitting projects :) 

"She won't stop taking pictures of me!" :P

Me and my special hot chocolate :D

Micah and Karah were building a "house"

I like this one :)

She cut a heart out of a plastic bag...she was rather proud of herself! ;) 

Rocky..."Sausage", as some of us call him ;) 

Oops...they got out of order.
No offense to them, but I don't know if I want them building my house anytime soon ;)

 Sarah got a package in the mail today with a special gift from Amy! :D
Her earrings and necklace were made by Joy, and you can check out the other jewelry she's made HERE


2 comments:

  1. Fun random pics! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sarah! You look lovely!! So glad you liked your present!! <3 Love you!! :OD

    Love,
    Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete