Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Fall!

And I have no real fall-ish photos to share. *pout* But I do have pictures! :)

Micah got so tired one day, he fell asleep like this in the middle of a movie:

Any guesses as to what this is? :)


Last Friday I took some of the kids to the park for a picnic lunch :)


Micah was scared he would fall <3


Karah had some major problems with static ;)

Love her hair ;)


Me and my buddies :)


Jeremy turned 17 on the 22nd. :) Sorry it's blurry...my good one got deleted by little hands *frowns*


Cody, Jeremy and Cade....the three amigos ;)


Kind of random, but I was desperate for something to shoot. ;)
My work shoes are really getting dirty!


Thank goodness cats are usually obliging models ;)


And your feet...they can't say no even if they want to! ;)
I love my purple!!!


One of my current reads :D


And moi :)


6 comments:

  1. Is it a weird whisk? Thanks for posting again! Love seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of you!!
    My guess is a weird whisk too.
    Love seeing photos from you even if they are not fallish!
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a special egg beater whisk..?
    I really like the last picture of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, that book was made into a good film!

    I love the first picture =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good guesses! But not it...I'll post the answer tomorrow! :D

    Livi-I'm hoping to watch it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the pics! lol. Micah. :D Too darn cute. :D

    I love your copy of "The Hiding Place"! Much better than mine! :P

    I have no idea what that thing is...do tell! :P

    ReplyDelete