Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Buddies

Ok, so this isn't my "buddy." lol It's my fourth ear of corn harvested from my garden. :D The best looking one so far! ;)


Penny is definitely my buddy. I hate when I have to close the windows in the afternoon (it gets too hot to keep 'em open) because she LOVES to sit in my window to sun-bathe

Moi...

My littlest buddy

For being the funny man, he can be really serious sometimes

Karah's just insane. Way too photogenic.

The two little buds

Proof that she's most definitely NOT an angel ;)

Me and my bud

The three of us cutting up

And looking normal ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think the last picture is my favorite. You're so pretty, hannahbeth! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!! More photos!! Keep it up!!
    So..........who got to eat the corn???
    I too like the last photo!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete