Monday, August 30, 2010

Dogs!


All last week I was dog-sitting for one of my bosses, who has two long-haired dachsunds. She told me to take my younger siblings as often as possible, as they love little kids, and of course Micah and Karah were quite happy to oblige. ;)

Micah and I with Beasley (he is around 8 years old, I think)

Moriah with Taz (9 months old...the name should say it all)



Beasley is SO photogenic. I said his name and he looked every time :D



Karah with Taz. He was next to impossible to photograph. *sigh*


The angel dog


The only decent picture of Moriah (who was my main helper all week) and I with the dogs. I miss 'em!


Moriah with her favorite: Taz



And now some personal motivation to clean my room. The current state of my desk...about to change. ;)


Moi


And lastly: can you find the cardinal?

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't seen photos from HannahBeth in a little while! :)
    Your hair looks nice up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. S.! I think your hair looks really cute in a... bun? :)

    ReplyDelete