Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is here! [Part 1]

I'm so sorry for my long silence! My access to the main computer has been extremely limited (which means I haven't had time to upload and edit my pictures on it), but I finally decided to just use my Dad's laptop to do my pictures. No Photoshop, but Picasa served just as well! :)

We girls taught ourselves how to do the Virginia Reel. It's so much easier when there's a ton of people, but at least we have four of us! ;)



"Make your squishy face Micah!"

Muffins!
"It good Hannah!"

Puppy wanted some too...didn't get any, though ;)

I love his expression..."I Hannah's buddy!"

Gorgeous blue sky!

With the neighbor's dog...who *thinks* she is *our* dog ;)

Hear no evil


See no evil
Speak no evil (I'm pretty sure Sarah had these posed ;)


Judah found a FIVE leaf clover ON St. Patrick's Day! He was very excited, to say the least. ;)


The hunter with the hunted ;)

Moriah and I took Spike to the dog park so he could run and play without us worrying about him running off. There was one lone daffodil inside the enclosed area :)
Going after the ball that he was too lazy to chase *again*


He mostly did this:

My gorgeous sister! :D I love the contrast of the green, blue and red in this pic! :)

Trying to decide whether he wants to chase that bird or continue sniffing...
When we left, he was (pardon the pun) dog-tired! But not too tired to hang his head out of the window.


The boys have been down at the creek catching crawdads this week...they look rather creepy to me, and no I did not take the picture. I let them get that close to it. ;)


Sarah thought it was funny to put this lid on Princess...we both think she looks like one of those monkeys you always see in the movies or books with the traveling man. ;)

The neighbor Moriah and I babysit for on occasion has been sick this week, so the girls in my Bible study and I made her a get well card :)

Wrote LOTS of little notes on the inside (including a few telling the lady's little girl to behave for her poor mom. lol)


I've got tons more pictures to post, which I will do tomorrow in Part 2! :)


3 comments:

  1. Yay photos!!
    I really like your new layout....purple and bows.....so cute!!!!
    I really liked the sky photo. I think I'm in love with sky photos! :)
    I really liked the one of Moriah too..good color contrast!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new blog look!!! And YAAAAAAAAAY! New photos! :D :D :D
    Micah is sooo cute and gosh, Moriah looks soooo pretty! Great job on the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look! So cute. :D
    Pretty pictures! The one of Moriah is indeed very pretty. The colors do indeed look wonderful. :)
    The sky picture is beautiful! :)
    That's really sweet of you to have your Bible study make a get well card. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete