Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Over the weekend...

Another try at sunset pictures...I've GOT to find a spot with a clearer view!



Teaching Spike some tricks...using peanut butter as a treat ;)



Moriah



Sun-bathing...oh to live the life of a cat for a couple hours a day! ;)



On Friday/Saturday it snowed. A LOT. Poor Spike had to leap in order to get anywhere...he didn't stay outside long.



Catching snowflakes!



This time, my boots WERE covered in snow. ;)



Dad tried out the sled



Micah didn't really like the cold...he did like throwing snowballs at the kids though! ;)



Dad had lots of fun pushing Sarah and Sarah down the hill!



Karah all bundled up!



I took a turn catching the tiny cold white things with my tongue....



And got snow in my eye :P



Daddy



Snow on the van



Self-portrait using the van window...gotta remember to move a little more to the left next time!



Summer and winter...within inches of each other ;)



Love my new hat!



I turned on my camera this afternoon and found some shocking evidence of...dare I push it and say friendliness?!?...between Rocky and Spike!



Moriah in her new hat...definitely suits her!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you did get some snow there!! Your new hat is cute! :D

    I love the pic of you ion the car window! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Meant to say......this time you got a lot of snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunset photo is better!!
    Love your hat!!
    I like the one of you in the car window too1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool hats you made. :D I really like the sunset picture. :) Nice job. :D

    ReplyDelete