Sunday, January 24, 2010

A new beginning...

I've had several blogs before, but for many reasons I eventually stopped using each one. Either because of too much personal information shared, too much time involved in keeping the blog looking good, or lack of content to post about, I've had three blogs ventured, and three blogs left in the dust.

Fourth times' the charm, right? ;)

This here is my blog for photography...the content will be 99.9% pictures, and only pictures. .01% may eventually be comprised of a written post now and then, but a pictures worth a thousand words, so I think I'll leave it at that for the most part.

I love to take pictures, and use cameras to create images that make you want to stop and take a second look. I'm just learning the ropes now, and I'm hoping this blogging adventure (and the photo challenges I'm going to do!) will help me get better, and better, and better, and....you get the point. ;)
I'd love to eventually earn some $$ from my photography, but I'm perfectly happy just using this love to bring God glory, and make people smile.
If you smile every time you visit my blog, I'll be content-just please let me know?? :D I LOVE comments (ok, so who doesn't)! Just a "Loved 'em" or "Great!" is all you have to say to make my day. ;)
I also love constructive criticism for my pictures, so if you have an idea/thought about any of my pictures that you think would make them better, or help me to improve in any way, PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me! I know it's not something most people like to do (I'm pretty shy about doing it myself, so I totally understand), but I honestly mean it when I say I really really really want to hear your thoughts! I know I have a long way to go in this learning adventure, and all help is MUCH appreciated! :D

That being said...my first photo post is planned for tomorrow, so be watching! :) Thanks for stopping by! :D

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your photos!!!
    Mrs. Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm so excited to see your pictures! Go new blog, go! :D

    ReplyDelete