Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coloring, and a peaceful corner

I *finally* finished the quilt I started...probably five years ago now! O_O It's full of mistakes, but it's my very first finished quilt, and a design I love. :) Don't you just LOVE my matching purple sheep pillows. :P


Another book I've been reading lately...


Coloring some pictures...


Some of the pictures I keep tacked up on my desk...not all are up at the moment :)


My markers...



My favorite corner in the house-the rocking chair in Micah's room. His room is the cleanest/least cluttered, and that chair is really comfortable! :) Very peaceful retreat.



4 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks gorgeous!! I love your purple room...even though I haven't actually seen it. ;)

    Hee! I see a picture of you and me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is amazing!! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good pic of Karah......was it that cold that she needed a scarf? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt! :) Verrrry impressed!
    Awww...it's us two in the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete