Friday, February 15, 2008

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to being able to find a couple of low-life batteries, and Mom buying more batteries today (we'll have to order a charger....), I have pictures to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The invitation for the girls.....Mom joined us too. :D Oh, and both times are incorrect...we ended up waiting until 7:00pm, because I forgot we had a chiropractor appointment in the afternoon.
The boys's invitation:
Daffodils!!!
The puppies were watching Karah and I pick flowers today:

A pic from Sunday....this was before the camera officially "died." Moriah's wearing the dress I made her...I made a skirt out of the leftover material for myself. :)
Waiting in the van for Dad to come out with the realtor.

Cookies!
Sisters (Moriah took the picture)
Having tea. :D

We found some more fabric today....and I made Karah a sundress out of it. :D
Both the boys and the girls seemed to really enjoy the treasure hunt/tea party. :D

6 comments:

  1. Oh how nice!! :OD
    Your dress in the tea party pic is very pretty!! :-)).
    Nice invitations too! :-)
    Thanks for posting the pictures!! :-)
    Love you!
    Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
    I love that dress you were wearing Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your camera had to die! :cry: :cry:
    because now that means that there
    won't be as many pics!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pictures :) Family members are such fun, aren't they!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!I LOVE the pictures Hannah!! The sundress was so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete