Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Miscellaneous Post

A few pictures I've accumulated over the past couple of weeks, but never got around to posting (some I barely just uploaded to the computer, because the battery charger for our camera died..).

"The Cat" :D

If anyone knows of a pet psychiatrist, I think this cat needs some serious HELP!!! (For those of you that don't know, that's our boy cat) :)

The hallway is done being painted....and has been for awhile. :) There's only a little bit of painting left to be done now...

What I'm reading right now...Plus one other book, "Quest for the High Places" which I forgot to include in the picture. :)
Moriah and Sammie
Didn't I already say he needed HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Rocky riding in Karah's baby stroller
Twins. :) And no, we didn't dress nearly exactly alike on purpose!!!

2 comments:

  1. *howls* Oh, gosh, that first kitten picture made me really crack up. :D You and Sarah look so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture's HannahBeth! :-)
    I tagged you again! :-P
    Love Ya!
    Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete