Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Berries

Earlier this afternoon, while Mom was holding Karah in her lap (she's got the stomach bug, unfortunately), somehow they got on the subject of how many children Karah was going to have when she grows up.
"I'm going to have four," she announced.
"You're gonna have four children?" Mom asked.
"Yep."
"What will their names be?"
"Uuuummmmm....Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and...."
"Cherryberry?" I offered, trying to hide my grin.
"Yep. Cherryberry."
"What about your husband?" Mom questioned. "Who's your husband going to be?"
"Uhhh..."
"Hey, Blackberry!" Sarah exclaimed.
"Ok, sure. Blackberry!" Karah grinned.

The Berry family: BlackBerry, KarrieBerry, StrawBerry, BlueBerrt, RaspBerry, and CherryBerry. :P

She's got so much of her future planned out, she even knows what her last name will be. ;)

Please pray for Karrieberry...she's got a fever, a bad cold, and the stomach bug!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, the poor dear! Praying for her! And also praying that the rest of you don't get it!!!

    What a cutie! lol. Love the names! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. delightingintheLordJanuary 18, 2008 at 10:06 AM

    Hello, Hannah! I'm praying for your sister, as I know how you all are feeling right now!! (We just got over that same stomach bug...well, not quite completely yet!! :) Anyway, I'm praying for all of you! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! She's so cute!!! :-) That is just so cute!! :-)
    Aw, poor little girl! I'm sorry she is sick! :-( I will pray for her!

    ReplyDelete