Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Pictures... :)

The pictures I promised yesterday! :D Finally Blogger is letting me upload them! :)

This is one of the pages Sarah made...we scrapbooked for awhile last night, and she made her first page. :) We're planning on doing some more again this evening. :D
One of my pages...
The kitties love sleeping in the laundry basket...
Hello! :)
Someone decided to curl up in the lid to my box of pictures to watch us work!
Then he decided my lap is more comfy. ;)
My favorite page... :D Sarah and I worked on this one together....I think each of the pictures needs a little explaining: the one of myself hugging Jeremy (when we were like 3 and 1 1/2)...I was young and innocent then. ;) The top right corner is Moriah and a friend giving her bunny ears.....the one of the baby with the cowboy hat is Judah (now 7) when he was about four or five months old, riding our rocking horse, the baby at the desk is me, doing my "schoolwork" (my babysitters' children were all in high school, so I was the only little one around...I wanted to do school too, so she bought that desk, and gave me "schoolwork" to do), the baby on the bottom is Judah, again at around four or five months....is face is all blue because he *cough* got ahold of a blue marker. And the last picture, is me in a very special dress (which we still have) that my babysitter (who is like our grandmother) made for me....on the bottom of the apron, she used buttons and embroidery to make musical notes. :)



2 comments:

  1. Aww....Those are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your scrapbook pages! It's always inspiring getting to see what others do with their pictures. As a matter of fact, I have a stack of pics in my room right now waiting to go in a scrapbook. I need to get to work. :-)

    ReplyDelete