Saturday, December 15, 2007

Care for a cup of tea??

I had my birthday party this afternoon....it was FUN!!! :D Lauren, Katie, and Rebecca came, and we had tons of sugar... :D I loved all of my gifts!!!!! I got several books (I'm mostly going gaga over the really old copy of Our Mutual Friend!!!!), the movie "North and South" (yayness!!), an MP3 player (*screams*), a really pretty sweater (purple...from Lauren :D ) and a purple really soft blanket (also from Lauren), as well as a kitty calendar, picture frame, and some chocolate from Katie!! :D Oh, and Daddy also bought me the balloons you see in the first picture (three purple ones, and one that says "Happy Sweet 16th Birthday" (at least, that's what I think it says...it might not say "Sweet"...lol)), and some red roses. :D

I don't have a very good picture of each of the girls, so these will have to do. :)
Lauren is the one who blinked (in the black and white striped shirt), Rebecca is the blonde...pointing at Lauren, and Katie is eating something. :)
See my roses? :D
My cake!!!! :D
Before the party, I managed to curl my hair....an hour later it was completely straight again, so I didn't have curly hair at my tea party. lol Here's one of the curly hair pics Sarah got....before it straightened itself out again. :)

And here's a video from while we were having our tea... :)
http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/LadyHannahBeth/videos/?action=view&current=sweet162001.flv
I'll try to get pictures of my books and stuff later...oh and the candles we made!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment