Sunday, December 16, 2007

As promised...

As I promised a few people, here are pictures of what I got for my birthday (the video Daddy took of me opening my presents was way to long for me to upload. :( )
This is the copy of "Our Mutual Friend" that Mom and Dad bought me...it's really old: no copyright at all. The pages are yellowing, but it's in really good condition. :D


Here's most of what I got....the book I showed above, plus "Bleak House," "Nicholas Nickelby," "Raising Maidens of Virtue," and "Wives and Daughters", the movie "North and South", some chocolates, my pretty card from Daddy and Mama, my picture frame from Katie, my purple blanket (it's sooooo warm and cozy, and big!!! *grin*) from Lauren, and my two patterns from Mom and Dad!!! I got a pattern for Regency gowns from Sensibility.com, and an underthings pattern....I'm soooo anxious to make my own P&P gown!!! :D It actually looks quite easy...I'm just worried about picking the right fabrics... ah well! My cute kitty calendar from Katie! :D
And....my purple sweater from Lauren (I wore it to church today...it's really warm, comfortable, and I love it!), and my MP3 player from my parents!!! It's really small, and I love it! :D


2 comments:

  1. *squeals* I can't wait for you to watch N&S! :D Krista has the Regency dress pattern...she said I should try to do it. *sigh* I'm just so afraid of ruining it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you either... May God bless this year of your life abundantly!

    ReplyDelete