Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All together now!

And sing! :D
Then snooze in Nana's lap....
And then on Nana's bed...
And finally Moriah's bed!!! As you can see, Karah has taught all of our kitties that sleeping under the covers, with your head on the pillows, is the most comfortable way to sleep. ;)



See the leaves!!! :D





Moriah took this one of me looking out across our yard :)



We started hanging our decorations...


I finally finished the cushion for the bench!
Up close of the design....Dad and I went fabric shopping about a week or so ago, and he found some that he loved, but there wasn't enough of it, so the lady who was working in the fabric department at the time helped us look for some, and she found this one...We all love it! :D It really brings out the red color of the wood:

"Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm gonna get you!"

"If my sister will ever let go of me, that is."

3 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures!!! :D Micah is such a cuuuuuuuuuutie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so sweet HannahBeth!! :-) How nice!! :-) And the kitten pictures are so cute!! :-) I think thats so cute how they sleep under the covers! :-) Hehehe!
    Love you!
    Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are neat pictures HannahBeth! Your kitties are really cute. (and so are your little siblings!) :D
    I gave you an "award", it's on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete