Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Randomness

We think my poor Froggy is sick. :( He's been really fussy and cuddly, and hasn't been sleeping well at all, so Mom thinks he's not feeling well....poor little guy!


Moriah and I have been packing for camp, which we leave for on Sunday. :) I've got almost all of my things packed, I just need a few more things from the wash! :) I don't want to be packing last minute like I nearly always am....
I don't think I'm graduating this year, like I keep hoping to do....I'm barely keeping up with my schoolwork, and, getting ahead? What's that? lol I have too many other things to do right now... ;)
I'm working on another skirt... :D I just can't stop sewing!!!
Moriah and I are working on a twist of the story Rapunzel for a writing challenge...it's quite fun! :)
I'm stuck in my planning for NaNoWriMo....not my outline, but what teas and treats to get, how many words I should do per day, basically what I should do to get ready. lol
I'm addicted to swapping books on PBS!!! :D Especially when I can get more than one book for one credit...I love doing deals! :)
And I think I've run out of random things to say! :)

4 comments:

  1. You do NaNoWriMo too? I'm so impressed. :-) I did it for the first time last year, and it was quite an experience. I guess it's coming up pretty soon, isn't it? I better get planning.

    So sorry your "Froggy" is sick. :-) I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sorry to hear Micah's not well. :(
    You wanted to graduate this year? I didn't know that! What grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy: Oh really? Last year was my first year doing it too! :) You're right, it is quite an experience! :D

    Sam: I'm in 11th grade..yep, I've kind of been secretly hoping I could get way ahead and graduate early, but oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you finish 11th this year, and 12th this year, you'll still be early. :) Same age as me when I graduated! :)

    ReplyDelete