Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just randomness....

This evening, Mom and Dad had a meeting with some insurance people, so I busied myself with the camera while they had their boring talks in the kitchen. ;)


A few weeks ago, Dad went shopping for a toy chest to put a lot of the toys in, and he wanted a bench with storage under the seating. Well....when you send my Dad out shopping, especially when he's going to antique stores, flea markets, and yard sales, you're going to find a whole lot more than whatever you sent him for, in the back of the van when he gets back! :) He did manage to find a really good, and really BIG bench for the toys, but he also found this cute little bench, and we kids helped him re-finish it:

It's just right for three little ones! :)

This was too cute....Sarah was making really weird faces at Micah, trying to get him to smile, and this was the only look he would give her:
Also while Daddy was out shopping, he found this desk!!! Seeing as his favorite color is the same as mine, you can pretty much guarantee you will guess correctly as to why he didn't leave it where he found it. ;) Since it won't fit in my room, and I still need my other desk, we're keeping it in our hallway for the computer. :) I reeeeaaalllllyyyyyy like it! :D
Micah loves to swing... :)


Thus his nickname: Bubbles. :)



3 comments:

  1. Wow, love the bench and desk...wish I could have a desk in my room, but all I got is nightstand. :) Awww....Micah is soo cute.
    Well, you wanna know what Jon has been calling Jewels lately? Twinkie!!! Like in the FOOD twinkie. All because I called Mia Marshymallow when she was a baby. You see, she was so chubby, and she had this white furry coat, so whenever she wore it, she looked like a roly poly marshmallow. *sigh* Brothers...Twinkie!!! I hate twinkies. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Poor Jules! lol I don't like Twinkies either...

    :) I missed you all while I was away too! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUBBLES?!?!
    Micah is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love "In Christ Alone"!

    ReplyDelete