Tuesday, October 23, 2007

As promised...


Here are the pictures I wanted to post yesterday! :)

As I mentioned last week, I believe, Dad bought a bench seat with room for storage, and we've all been working on helping to stain it! I'm really looking forward to when we can bring it inside...which should be either Friday or Saturday. :) Here, Moriah, Jeremy and Dad are working on part of it...

Dad and Moriah working on the main part of it...
How's this for an amazing sunset?! This was the view we had of the sunset on Sunday, I believe. Beautiful!!! Daddy took the second one...

Karah asked me to put this one up....I was playing around with the timer on the camera...I finally found it! :D I didn't know if it had one, and just decided to look through it to see if it did....Boy am I gonna have fun with this! :D :D
Daddy and Micah... :)
Yesterday I went outside to write, and Moriah decided to tag along, so I coaxed her into taking pictures rather than talking my ear off. ;) I think I've found my "writing chair"!!!





Oh, and I meant to mention that I put some new songs on here! :D Of course...I did that about a week or so ago...but I kept forgetting to say something about it. ;) "Cinderella" is one of my favorites, as well as "Children of God", and I really like the other three songs too...I want to add another song later, but I'll have to search for it...

Tomorrow is Daddy's birthday...and then Saturday is Karah's! :D I've got to get working on her pjs!!! I can't say what Dad's present is...especially since he reads my blog! lol
We've decided Micah is going to ride in the Tour de France when he grows up. He loves to kick his legs like he's riding a bike, and will hold out his arms at the same time, like he's holding onto handlebars. :) I really should get a video of him doing it....it's hard though, because now when he sees the camera, he automatically stops what he's doing, stares at it, and just gives it this blank *look*....

Anyhow...I should have some more pictures tomorrow! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was quite a sunset!!! :)

    Loved all the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera has a timer?! I didn't know that! Yep, you should get a video of Micah doing that! If only he would do it for the camera!

    ReplyDelete