Monday, October 1, 2007

Apron anyone?

Thursday night, remembering that today is Mrs. Judy's birthday, and that we were going to surprise her with a visit, I got the inspiration to make her an apron! I already had the fabric (some that she had given us!!) and the neck strap was already made (coincidentally, by Mrs. Judy...even though she didn't know that was what she'd made. lol), so I decided to make it, as soon as I finished Mom's nursing dress (I'll post pictures later...). I started work on the apron yesterday afternoon, and finished it this morning, just in time as usual. :) It was a fun, but tiring experience...and I learned a lot through making it! Mrs. Judy, when she saw it, said that if I'll make some more, she will sell them for me! :D I've been wanting to make things to sell, but just needed a bit of encouragement from someone like her (who I consider to be one of the experts in the area of sewing...). :) Anyways, here are some pictures of it:















Quite blurry, but at least you can get a general idea of what it looks like...

Mrs. Judy modeling her new apron. :)


Happy Birthday Mrs. Judy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment