Sunday, September 30, 2007

Look and see....

what my Little Guy is doing!


Watch this video of him. :D

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/LadyHannahBeth/?action=view&current=019.flv

Here's a picture of his blanket that Grandma made him...it's done all in crochet. :)

I love how she did it in shell stitch! :DThere is something about hand-made blankets that Micah just loves! :D
All dressed up in his car seat. :) He was dedicated this morning at church, so he had to wear his hat. lol
Isn't it sad how hard it is to get a family portrait done?! This was the best of Grandma's attempts this morning in the church foyer....
"Hmmm....maybe if I do a nose-dive through this armhole she won't notice I've escaped!"


Grandma with Micah...she had him laughing! :)


Grandma, Great Grandma, and Aunt Martha are leaving in the morning, and since they stayed at a hotel while they're here, we had to say good-bye to them this evening. :( It was a very short visit, but we had lots of fun! :D And, I've never seen Karah so outgoing as she was with Grandma! lol

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!!!! :D He likes being on his stomach better than Juliana does! :)
    Oh, and I forgot to tell you the other night, but the kids got their package on Saturday, and LOVED everything. You should've seen their faces when they were told THEY got a package! Hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol
    Oh, I'm glad they liked their package! :D I'll let the others know they got it...

    ReplyDelete