Saturday, September 1, 2007

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

This is, as you may have guessed by the title, a Micah post. :D



We call him our little froggy.....and this is why(look closely and you can see his mouth is hanging open...):


This morning he was in a very cheerful mood, and I "went to town" getting pics of his cute little smile... :)
Smiling at Karah
Smiling at Judah


Smiling at me :D

Smiling at Josiah
Josiah again.... :)

And again....this is a record. ;) He normally hates Josiah holding him, because Josiah makes these weird faces at him....making him very worried

Since it's not finished, I'm putting this on this blog instead of my craft blog...I've been working on a skirt (it's turning out really well so far...) for myself with some material my Mom's friend gave us, and all I have left to do is sew in the zipper....which I still need to buy. :) Here's a picture of the fabric I'm using...I just love it! :D It's a pale green rose design...


School starts back up for us on Monday...I'm looking forward to being back on my schedule, and I actually have missed my school work (hey, even Science!), but now I'm in a hurry to try and finish up Mom's two dresses, my skirt......and oh so many other little projects before I have to get back to school work! *sighs* Oh the consequences of procrastination....

2 comments:

  1. Hi HannahBeth!
    Aw, Micah is so adorable!! :D
    I really like that fabric you are using for the skirt too. It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Hannah, schoo, starts back on Tuesday not Monday. The only subjects I am looking forward to are Science, Science, and science!

    ReplyDelete