Saturday, August 18, 2007

*sigh*

:) Ever been sick of someone because they won't stop taking pictures? Well.....that's probably about how my Mom feels about me right now! lol It's not that I'm taking pictures of her.....but that I keep taking hundreds (as of right now, I think I've taken a collective total of about 1100 pics of my Little Guy and family.....though they all haven't turned out good, of course....the delete button has been used without abandon, I can assure you!) of pictures, and literally dash to get the camera when I get in the mood for taking a picture. :) I don't mind though....at least I'll never forget what he looks like! lol


My pretty sissy Moriah
A rare shot with his pacifier....we try not to encourage him using it, but sometimes.......
Mommy with Micah :D
Me with the kiddo.....
A BIG hug! :D

I think that hat is too big.....
This has got to be a record.....everyone in the picture is smiling! :D


I couldn't resist......Ever had a Layer Ice Cream Sandwich Cake?! (The Duggars have the recipe on their website) As soon as my Mom and I saw this on the Duggar's video, we both knew right away we'd make it eventually! :D Mom wanted to wait until after she had Micah, so she would be allowed to eat some, so yesterday, Moriah, Mom and I made one! :D It is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD!!!!! Every one of us has named it our favorite cake....and Josiah has changed his birthday cake request from our favorite Possum Pie, to this cake! :D It is THE chocolate lovers' cake, without a doubt. I don't care if it's freezing outside when my birthday comes around, I will have this cake, and eat it too. :) Sorry to make you starving for chocolate goodness, but I just had to put a picture of it up. ;)


11 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen a picture of everyone smiling that hasn't been told to smile!! Even Micah is smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, that ice cream cake is veeeeerrrrryyyy good!! You have to try it!!! I already have it memorized! Want me to tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Sounds like the cake is good. Those are great pictures. Moriah, I love your hair! :D You're very pretty. :D Awww, Hannah I love that pic of you and Micah. You make a very handsome "couple". :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..thanks Sam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing all those pictures, Hannah! *wink* Yes, Moriah, you are very pretty! And I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but yes, I WOULD like for you to tell me the recipe for the cake! LOL

    Love always,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, I was half joking, half serios, Ok, I'll tell you right here! Here it is.

    LAYERED ICE CREAM CAKE
    Makes a 9”x 13” Pan
    24 Ice cream sandwiches
    8 oz. Cool Whip™
    1 Hershey’s™ chocolate syrup bottle
    1 Smuckers™ caramel syrup bottle
    2 king size Butterfinger™ candy bars chopped up
    1st layer -12 ice cream sandwiches
    2nd – half of whipped cream
    3rd - half of Butterfinger™ bars, Squeeze 1/2 of caramel &
    chocolate over that.
    4th - rest of ice cream sandwiches
    5th – Cool Whip™
    6th - rest of Butterfinger™, caramel & chocolate
    You can freeze this and eat as desired! Yummy! Yummy!

    We just used 8 snack sized butterfingers, and that worked fine, and you don't have to use as much caramel and chocolate as it says either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and thank you Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm....Maybe...depends...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome!
    Well, I think it only took me about 10 to 20 min. otherwise not very long to make. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it isn't every day that a baby is smiling in a picture.
    Yeah and that hat did look kinda big on him.
    (sorry that some of my posts are so late after you have put them on "Thoughts From My Heart" but I don't get on the Computer very often to do that kind of thing).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and that cake looked absolutely DELICIOUS! lol

    ReplyDelete