Saturday, August 4, 2007

Puzzles

This past week or so, Judah, Karah and I have been doing puzzles: lots and lots of them! Well, really it's been the same two or three over and over again, but we've done them so many times... :) My favorite of the ones we've done, is the one below, of Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy. :D Sure there's a few pieces missing....but it's literally impossible to keep all the pieces together with those two! lol
The completed puzzle:
Me, with Judah and Karah, and our finished work.


I think this is a better shot. :)



I've been knitting like crazy, and have been doing some research for a WW2 story I'm going to be writing.....as well as reading some books.....and doing my normal daily stuff. :) I've still got some laundry to do for myself and Karah though..........

No comments:

Post a Comment