Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Muffins anyone?

Yesterday afternoon, Sarah and I did some baking....muffins, to be exact. :) Sarah made banana, and I made chocolate chip... :D I don't like bananas, so I can't tell you whether they turned out any good or not, but I do love chocolate! :D


Sarah finished getting hers baked while I mixed the chocolate chip muffins
The Banana Muffins...
And the chocolate chip ones. :)
There was enough batter left over for me to make a small loaf of chocolate chip bread! :D
Our little froggy....when he's sleeping, he scrunches himself up and makes himself look like a little frog. :) So, Jeremy has nicknamed him our Little Froggy.

I didn't realize how long my hair has gotten! :D I still want it longer though
Mommy and Micah, on Sunday after church. :) I love Micah's expression! lol


I've got to go get the mail! :D

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! Those muffins look scrummy! :) I'm going for my haircut tomorrow. lol. :) It's no where near as long as yours! Wow! :) It looks really nice on you. :)
    Aw, Micah is too cute for words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HannahBeth!
    Mmmm...those muffins look so good! :D
    oh, I love your hair! it's so pretty! :)
    Aw, Micah is such a cute baby!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey HannahBeth!
    Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog! :-) I was happy when I saw it was from you! :-)
    Love, Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete