Friday, August 17, 2007

Argh......

For some reason, I'm not able to get the pictures off the hospitals' thing, so I'm posting these pictures instead. :) Apparently the link I sent out is giving people a hard time..... *mutters something about computers* :)


Sissy with Little Guy....

The other sissy with him. :) She is sooooo horrible....when she's holding him, we can't look at him, touch him, talk about him, and you'd better not even think about him either, or you'll get n earful from her! lol He likes her though....

He's too cute! :D


I managed to get one of him sleeping.....

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.
~Homer



5 comments:

  1. Awww....Who took those pictures the ones of you couldn't have benn you taking the them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing all those pictures, Hannah! *wink* So we're both big sisters...AGAIN! LOL

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was you that took those Moriah....

    Yeah! :D I'm so happy for you Katie! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember taking them....

    ReplyDelete