Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mama's dress....

I've not finished Mama's nursing dress or covers yet, but last night (in less than half an hour!) we finished a t-shirt dress for her, out a a t-shirt she'd bought, and some material we got at Wal-Mart. Basically all we did was sew the hem on the bottom of the skirt material, gather the waist of the skirt, sew the side seam, and sew the skirt to the bottom of Mom's t-shirt. :) Mom did some of it, and I did some.....I don't think we did that bad of a job, considering we've never done any gathering, and our sewing machine wanted to zig-zag stitch instead of straight stitch. lol Here are two pictures of Mom's dress....I went wild with the camera, since she NEVER lets me take pictures of her! :) Oh, we made a dress for Sarah too, but I don't have pictures of it yet...


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment