Monday, July 30, 2007

Crazyness!

Last night, myself and the younger kids (everyone excepting Jeremy) were in a really goofy mood (really goofy!!), and started doing some really crazy videos. :) I haven't uploaded them online yet, but when I do I'll make sure to put at least one on here. :D

Josiah and Judah were especially funny....and Josiah did a few videos of we girls and Judah singing some veggitales songs. :) The only really good one was "The Rumor Weed," but we also did "Good morning, George" :D That one I can't post, because Judah got a bit too goofy...but anyways......


Sarah took this (I think.....) of me while Moriah and I were discussing what things we should bring with us to camp in October. :) I know, I know! It's still a couple months away, but we're both really excited about it. :D

I've been doing a lot of knitting today.....I did a little bit of school work this afternoon, and was able to finish the rest of my health stuff. :D It was a really short course anyway......I'm almost half done with Accounting, but everything else I'll not get done early. :) At least, not as early as probably March or April.......
I'm off to look for music videos! :D

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the video! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that one that Judah was doing that thing I don't think we need to post! Hannah post the one when Josiah was doing that thing and fell, that one is the funniest!!

    ReplyDelete