Monday, June 25, 2007

What I've been up to.......

:: Knitting

:: Crocheting

:: Sewing

:: Cross Stitching

:: Writing papers and stories

:: Replying to letters

:: Doing laundry (lots.....Karah seems to be changing her clothes an awful lot lately!)

:: Getting ready to start school next week (explanation below)

:: Helping out in the kitchen

:: Reading for all the reading programs I'm doing

:: I think I'll stop now before this post gets extremely long! ;)


Explanation: The reason we're starting school next week (the first week in July) is because that will give us a whole 6 weeks (maybe a bit less) of school work done by the time Micah is born, then we'll take a two week break, and start back again, doing 6 week periods, then taking a week off. I don't remember exactly when Mama said we'd be done, but I'm pretty sure it will be the end of April, early May. :) So next summer we'll have a longer break.......

No comments:

Post a Comment