Monday, June 25, 2007

The rest of the pictures

Here's the rest of the pictures from the pool, as well as a few others. :)

I finally taught Josiah how to hold his breath under water, so he and Sarah kept having contests to see who could go under the longest. :) I offered to teach Judah, but he looked very scared when I mentioned it, so I think we'll wait a bit longer for him.....
Here's Josiah practicing.....

His "Bugs Bunny" grin. :D

Judah swimming....

A flower (lily) that Sarah found and photographed...recently she's been experimenting more with the camera, which can be good, or bad. lol

A picture from Judah's birthday....I really didn't want to post a picture of the cake, since it looked horrible, but this was the only one I culd decide on posting. :/ Since I know you're having trouble figuring out what the cake is supposed to look like ;), it's supposed to be a car.............


More pictures may be coming up later this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment