Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lilies, and baseball

I guess I'm due for another picture post. :) As well as an update.......
Sunday morning, we didn't go to church because when my Mom went into the laundry room to switch the loads around, she found a lake of water on the floor, coming from the water heater! So, from Sunday morning to this afternoon, we had no hot water....you wouldn't believe the stack of dishes that needed to be washed! lol Anyways, Jeremy had his last ball game last week (they lost....again) and Sarah and I discovered a whole bunch of lilies in the ditch between our yard and the neighbor's house! :) They're really pretty, and there are soooo many of them!! Sarah and I both got a few pictures of them.....






Here's a picture of Karah, being silly.....I have several more pictures of her and of the work I've been doing in our garden the past few days, but for some reason the computer won't let me upload them, so they'll have to wait for tomorrow....When I took this picture, Karah and I were watching the birds at our hummingbird feeder, and I kept trying to take a picture of them, but Karah kept scaring them away..
This is of the moon on Thursday....a really quick snapshot I took right after we got home from Jeremy's ball game.....it looked orange, but because it was taken so quickly it's not that great. :(
A fuzzy picture of the sunset the other night....

Buddy...I believe Sarah gets the credit for this one.....and yes, he does take time to stop and smell the flowers! :D lol


Another Buddy pic......Jeremy took this one.....

And finally, the first (and last) pictures of Jeremy's baseball game! He pitched for the first two innings, and did very well....Daddy gets the credit for these pictures. :)




Hopefully I'll have more pictures tomorrow! I've started re-doing our little garden area....I had been just pulling out the weeds and grass, but it turned out to be taking a really long time, because it is SO overgrown with grass and weeds and even two small trees, so Mom and I decided that we're just going to take everything completely out, including the flowers, and just replant new ones next spring.....we were looking through a gardening catalog, and we found several different flowers that we want to plant, and they're very inexspensive, so we may get some for the side garden as well, but I'm not sure yet. :) I've also been working on sewing some spit rags, but I haven't had a chance to in the past two days. I can't think of any other news......


1 comment:

  1. Good pictures of the flowers! I was meaning to get some pictures if them in the last few days but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete