Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Intelligent titles are so hard to come up with ;)

Guess what! Last night, Mom, Dad and I went to the library, and dad looked at the books while Mom and I talked to Mrs. Forsythe (the head children's librarian) about me volunteering and all that. She's a very nice, and funny, lady, and seemed pleased when she heard that I'm homeschooled (finally someone is pleased! lol), and I also met (well, I've seen her working in the library ever since we've been here, I just had never actually talked to her) one of the children's librarians, who will be showing me around and will help me learn everything I need to know. And guess when I'm starting: today!!! In about an hour, in fact. :D So I'm going to be gone for a couple hours this afternoon...I'll let you know how it goes! :)
Moriah, you have my permission to post some pictures again. :D Just don't log me out of the blog again......lol
I'll be back later! :)

5 comments:

  1. I never do log you out,I just go to another website, and then when I come back to the blog i have to sign in,and I don't know why...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you log in, you have to click the "remember me" thing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So....tell me all about it, girl!!! How'd it go? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I always thought it would be nice to work at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.... ok i'll remember that.

    ReplyDelete