Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Here are......

Some pictures. :D Most of them were taken using the "surprise" technique, so they're pretty interesting. :D And most of the people in them are probably going to kill me for posting them! lol Anhow, here they are:


I caught Daddy when he came inside (I don't recall what he was doing beforehand..)


Moriah was kindly vacuuming mine and Karah's room, so I got her as well. :)
Sarah being really weird.....she was doing some sort of dance around her room and stopped in front of me for a picture:

Sarah with Karah......I don't know what the joke was. :)



Another of Sarah.........................................................

A reeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy weird one of Sarah.......
And yet another one of Sarah..............................
And another.....I think this is the last one though......

Yep, and apparently Mom is shocked! LOL I didn't realize what her facial expression was until just now! Hehe.....
And Jeremy......watching something on tv...I don't remember what...thats Josiah's head in the bottom right corner.

And Karah. :) She's FINALLY wearing the skirt I knitted for her way back this past summer.....though it probably won't fit her much longer.. lol

And that's all the pictures I was able to get. :) It's been drizzly and overcast all day....perfect for hot tea and knitting! :) I did do some school today, but not much, since I was knitting a lot, plus I had dishes I had to do (I forgot that yesterday was Tuesday, so I didn't do them then) and Sarah and I made dinner together. :)

I've pretty much quit going to 180 (our church's youth thing) so Wednesday nights are free for me! :D I'll probably answer some letters, and knit again this evening. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I noticed you had alot of pictures above your bureau! :D
    lol. Those pictures of Sarah were soo funny and cute. I can't believe how much she reminds me of Olivia! lol. :D
    It's hot and sticky here. Ick. I hate the stickiness. It's overcast here too....let's see if we get rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yeah, I have a ton of pictures up there.....one of your family, a collage of my baby pictures, several of my other penpals, one of Judah and Karah, and I forget what the others are! :) Oh yeah, a couple family pictures, and I think a picture of a dog.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANNAH!! why did you post that picture of me?!?! Grrr.....

    ReplyDelete