Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Birthday Girl!

Today is Sarah's 10th Birthday! (Now she's a decade old......hehe) Here are some pictures from her little party we had with Cathy yesterday:


The tired decorator.....this was in the morning, while I was decorating her cake....Sarah surprised me by taking this picture. :l I don't look too great! lol







The cake before the frosting (Sarah baked it herself):




And the after photo.....it's supposed to be a sunflower. :)







The birthday girl with Cathy. :)







Jeremy is in the background playing on the gamecube (what else? lol)and Karah doing what she does best: bossing me around, while fooling around with my cell phone. :)







Left to right: Sarah, Cathy, and Karah. :)




Sarah kept messing with Cathy's cell phone..... :)





Mommy......she was ready to kill me, can you tell?! lol And I'm probably going to get my camera priveleges taken away for posting this. Hehe! :D I was taking surprise pictures of everyone, and the "real" surprise picture I took of her was blurry, so here's the second one instead. :D She hates having her picture taken........





Josiah....such a gullible little brother! :) Sarah got his attention so he was half-way looking at me when I got his picture. :) He too hates having his picture taken....





The cake with Sarah's candles.....we have so many number candles we can probably do just about any age! lol





I don't know exactly what Jeremy was doing (besides waiting for his cake and ice cream, of course), but Karah was eating her cake and ice cream. :)


Cathy and Moriah, enjoying their dessert. :)



Sarah, eating her cake while listening to Moriah and Cathy's conversation. :)



Mom and I, getting everyone their food................the hair thing I'm wearing is one of the things Sarah and Cathy had gotten at Claire's...Sarah gave me one that has a purple butterfly on it (she knows me well! lol) and that white one.



..................................................................Judah.................................................


And one last picture.....Buddy, hoping to get some cake dropped for him. :)



Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, cute cake! :D Finally I get to see a picture of the famous Cathy!!! :D

    Your little siblings are sooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete