Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little girls and flowers....

Since I hadn't yet done any photographing (or, rather, extensive photographing) of our English Irises and the Azaleas, this afternoon Karah and I ventured outside to take some pictures. :) Here are some of them;

..............................................................................Karah.........................................................................

One of the "blue" irises.....they're called blue, but they really are purple. :D

And another one.................

And here's a yellow one.......................

Two side-by-side.....................

And here's a top view......I love how the petals that fold out look like hearts. :)

And Karah with some of the flowers she picked...................

Karah again.............................


Some of the azaleas..................


A top view of this cluster of azaleas



A bud of azaleas.........
And another one....................


And that's it! :) I may have some tomorrow, but I don't know for sure. Enjoy these for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to make me insanely jealous?!!!! Look at those flowers!!! *jaw drop* Great pics!!! :D

    ReplyDelete