Saturday, April 7, 2007

Karah pictures....

Last night (really late!!), daddy got here for a weekend visit. :) He can only stay until tomorrow, but at least its a visit.................

Yesterday I got a few pictures of Karah wearing her poncho (she was actually willing to wear it for once! lol), so here they are:




I had to add the white bow because the neck hole is a bit big, but with the bow it's just right. :)

Today, she found a little barbie hat and put it on, then got her "movie star" glasses and put them on, posing for a picture. :) You can barely see the hat, it's so small.... lol

Another picture................

Today, I've been doing a lot of knitting, and pretty much nothing else. :) I'm going to write a few letters later though....and Mom and I are going to work on the food for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch.....and I need to figure out what to wear tomorrow since it's going to be so cold!!! We woke up this morning to find it snowing outside, but none of it stuck, and it stopped almost as soon as it started. Now it's sunny out, but it's still freezing cold, with a horrid wind that's coming in through every crack and corner! :( I can't wait for it to feel like spring again!! :)

In case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow, Happy Easter everyone! :) And to those of you who don't celebrate Easter, or celebrate something other than Easter, have a great day tomorrow! :)

1 comment: