Wednesday, April 11, 2007

As I promised....

Here are some pictures. :)


Sarah, doing her *favorite* chore....dishes. :D Just glad it's not yesterday......Tuesday is my day to do the dishes...



Moriah, being Moriah......lol


Buddy, trying to snooze for a moment or two


Jeremy, forever on his Gameboy *rolls eyes* and Karah's head. :)


..............................................................Karah........................................................................


The other two boys; Josiah on a Gameboy, and Judah eating some bread and wearing SHORTS!!! It's not too cold here anymore, but it's certainly not warm enough for SHORTS!! But, boys will be boys.........


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures. :D
    Oh, my! SHORTS?!!! My brothers would be just like that if my mom let them.
    Ah, yes, the gameboys....my brothers would be on them ALL the time if Mom let them. :D They have to ask her now before playing on them. :D You should see them at our family BBQ's! My boy cousins and my brothers all group together and hitch up. *rolls eyes* I use to be pretty good at Mario Cart....the racing games. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! So am I! :) Mario Cart is the only game I play....WHEN I play. ;) lol Yeah, Mom just bought them the hook up cables, and they've been playing against each other like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah, go check out my profile. I have audio clip that you gotta listen to! It's hilarious. lol.

    ReplyDelete