Saturday, March 24, 2007

Flowers from our garden, and a few more pictures

The bud of a daffodil........



A butterfly I found in our small garden.....I didn't think I got any good pictures of it, but these two didn't turn out too blurry! :) Its an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail. :) And yes, I did have to look it up, though I did know it was a swallowtail, just not the specific species. ;) Oh, and the flowers are miniature daffodils...


A pinkish daffodil in our backyard......





Two orangish daffodils also in our backyard...

Another pink one.....



Sweet little Karah! :) She let me put her hair up today in a bow.....she's so cute! :)





Me in my skirt!! This is the one Mom bought for me when we got your tea cup set Sam. :) The embroidery is pink flowers with gold sequins in between. :)

Our dogwood......

Our other dogwood.....

And some miniature daffodils.........


Enjoy! :)

Oh, and Moriah's team tied their first game today, 1-1. We didn't score until the second half, but we did manage to get one goal, and the girl who got the goal has never played soccer before! She's really good though, and almost made several more goals, but the goalie for the other team is really good (she used to be on our team, so we started to worry when we saw her go out to the goalie box! lol). Moriah did a good job. And made some pretty good passes and saves.....And somehow we all managed to come away with no sunburns! :) We were all scorched, but Mom treated us to Icees afterwards, so it wasn't so bad then. (of course!)
I've got to get working on my letter writing!!! I have six letters that need to be answered!! But I love writing letters so...... :) I'm just a procrastinator is all......

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous! Are you using any for the Gazette? :D I'm soo jealous of how you already have flowers. :D Karah looks adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already sent in the pictures to Melanie. :( I think I might send in a few of them anyways...

    ReplyDelete