Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A great day!!!

Today has been MUCH warmer than usual, so we all had a great time playing outside doing....um...whatever. :) Moriah and I took turns on the swings, climbed one of our trees, and took a walk around the yard....here's some pictures of our "adventures" :) There's quite a few pics......

Moriah in the tree...that tree is soooo much fun to play on!! :)





Posing in front of it.....





Me climbing........





And being a monkey...yes, I still climb like a little kid sometimes! :D





Our beautiful blue sky!!!




A leaf......a magnolia leaf ;)



Moriah on our front porch



Josiah actually joined us for a few minutes, and I was able to get a pretty good picture of him for once. :)



Me...



Moriah swinging..


A couple of pictures with us posing on the front porch.......................




We two oldest sissies together. :) Self-taken, of course....

And, last, but CERTAINLY not least...........Drum roll please..........Here is my absolute favorite picture of the afternoon!!! Wonder if you can tell why........LOL

And now I'm going to stop posting...I need to go and rest my foot for awhile. I got a pretty big splinter in my left foot this morning from our hallway floor, and got most of it out, but it's super sore right now, especially after all the running and climbing I did today! :) Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Grr... Hannah!! I TOLD you NOT to post THAT picture of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!!! :) I love climbing trees too. :) You both look very pretty. :) Moriah, don't worry, my sisters AND brothers do that to me all the time. lol. More pictures, puhleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P It's better than the other pic of you Moriah.......*evil laugh*

    Hmm..more pictures.....I'll have to take some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I forgot to change the name that one above.

    ReplyDelete