Saturday, February 17, 2007

Girly Girls!

Here's some pictures of my sisters and I. I was bored so I dressed them all up and did portaits, and Moriah did me. :) Then mom got one of all four of us girls together.....I don't think we've had that done since before we moved....lol :) Hmmm.....I think I'll go youngest to oldest. :D


My cute little sister Karah. :)

Sarah...I think I like her pictures the best. :)

Moriah....in this one I was experimenting with the lighting in the room... I love this one!! :)

Isn't she a wonderful model?? :) My personal favorite..... ;)


Me.........
And me and my sissies. :) Sarah, me holding Karah, and Moriah. :) Can you tell who looks like who? lol We always like to joke that we really do have twins in the family...two sets! :)

Well, that's all for now......Not much is going on today, so I'm kind of bored......ho hum...I guess I'll go clean the bathrooms or something....... :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! You all look so pretty! Karah is adorable, Sarah is so cute, Moriah looks very pretty and older too. :) You, my deah, look extremely pretty. I loved your dress from what I could see. Looks good on you. :) How about some more?!!! ;) Pictures, I mean. lol.

    ReplyDelete