Sunday, January 28, 2007

The trip to our uncle's house


For some reason, I can't view the first and last pictures, so this first one is either of Josiah (that was the ONLY picture I could get of him the entire trip!) or of Sarah and Karah, both are on our way to our Uncle Travis' house. :)



Jeremy and Judah....and I'm in the background, apparently giving Moriah instructions on how to take the picture.....lol Oh, and the bunny ears are me too. :D


Moriah.......


We three girls (minus Moriah) in the back row.........it was pretty bumpy back there!
And this is the last picture......as I said before, I'm not able to view it, so I don't know which one it is! lol

1 comment:

  1. How was the car drive? How long was it? Were you bored? :) Oh, I know how it feels to be stuck in the car! One vacation I was stuck in the car for 11 hours!!! Not fun!

    ReplyDelete